***SOLD***

Hello All,

I have some cherry lumber that I won't be needing and would like to move it on to someone that can put it to good use.

I have about 25 pieces of 4/4 that range in widths from about 4" to about 9" The lengths are all shorts and range from about 55" to 72" The 4/4 is all S2S and has been planned down to 13/16" or better.

There is also 5 pieces of 5/4 that range in width from 8" to 11" The lengths are all between 60 to 72". These are also S2S and are measuring about 1.20"

A few of the boards have some sap wood on the edges There is one board that is mostly sap wood.

There is a total of about 85 board feet.

I'm asking $300 for everything. Pick-up is in Danville, CA.

Let me know if you have any questions. The best way to get in touch is by email. mike3015@icloud.com

Not sure why the photos are all messed up. The orientation is correct on my phone and in my photo album. I'll work on fixing the orientation.

Attached Files Image(s)

Oh sure, post now. Where were you when I was building cherry-faced kitchen cabinets for my former Danville condo 3 years ago? 
Laugh
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
SOLD!

Bump with a lower price.

Thanks for looking. Mike
***SOLD***Cherry Lumber in SF Bay Area