I have for sale an Onsrud inverted router that has been restored and has less than a hundred hours on it. It was used in a one man furniture shop and I no longer have a need for it. It's has 5HP 3 phase motor. The restoration work that was done is as follows.

New paint and decals.
New drive belt.
Completely new spindle assembly and shafts with new seals. (below the working surface)
The micro fog bearing lubricator was rebuilt. The air regulator beside it has new seals and a new sight glass. 
New air regulator beside the electrical box. 
New 10 gauge wire and new air hose.
New working surface with new table insert.
Completely new guide pin assembly.

Comes with several Onsrude 1/2" upspiral bits. The recomended type of oil and tool for the new spindle shafts. The proper Onsrude oil for the Micro fog air lines. Two collets. Owners manuals for everything.

The only thing it needs is a plug on the end of the 10 gauge cord. Can be run on 3 phase or use a phase converter.

The machine is located in Indiana county Pennsylvania. 

I'm asking $2,100.00.

Gorgeous machine !!

(09-07-2019, 12:13 AM)edgy Wrote: Gorgeous machine !!

Indeed! What kind of work is done with a machine like this??
C. R. Onsrud 3025 Inverted Router