Hi all.
I have been debating on these mallets, so I have not posted these on my web site.
I would love to send some folks one to play with but that is too expensive for my little shop.
I decided to offer these samplings at a cost of $50.00 each plus shipping. This is for Wood forum members only. 
The mallets are resin infused curly maple with various wood handles. The over all weight of the mallet is written beside the handle. The heads vary a little in size but are around 5" long x 2.5" x 2.5". Again, it varies.
From Left to right top to bottom the handles are as follows:
Top: Zebra wood, Ammonia fumed white oak, Mahogany, Curly maple (sold ).
Bottom: Hickory, Hickory, Bubinga, Zebra wood
As always, I would appreciate feed back on these, for adjustments, etc..
Thank you.
 https://flic.kr/p/2hNuhGw
The second pic. is just a sample pic. Some of the heads were tinted as well. [attachment=21826][attachment=21828]

Attached Files Image(s)

BontzSawWorks.net

Ron, I would like the hickory, first one on bottom row. PM coming now. Thanks

(11-20-2019, 05:03 PM)johndi Wrote: Ron, I would like the hickory, first one on bottom row. PM coming now. Thanks

Boy ya leave to run an errand and BAM.
So far this is what I have:
Lower left---Randy
Bubinga--Luke
Mahogany--Brofessor
BontzSawWorks.net
I'll take the heaviest one you have left
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
Ron, I'll take the lower right one.

(11-21-2019, 12:40 PM)theoldfart Wrote: Ron, I'll take the lower right one.

You got it. I will start packing these up when I get back to the shop Saturday. Thank you
BontzSawWorks.net
Ron, can I add one of your scribes on sale to my order? Whatever is similar in appearance to the mallet will do.
Thanks

(11-21-2019, 05:05 PM)theoldfart Wrote: Ron, can I add one of your scribes on sale to my order? Whatever is similar in appearance to the mallet will do.
Thanks

Yes. I have several Zebra wood scribes left. Thank you.
BontzSawWorks.net

(11-21-2019, 05:10 PM)RonB1957 Wrote: Yes. I have several Zebra wood scribes left. Thank you.

The mallets shown are all sold.
I only have a few hiding in the cabinet left. I will have to check what they are and post later today.
Thank you.
Ron
BontzSawWorks.net

[attachment=21937][attachment=21937]
(11-23-2019, 04:57 PM)RonB1957 Wrote: The mallets shown are all sold.
I only have a few hiding in the cabinet left. I will have to check what they are and post later today.
Thank you.
Ron

Looks like I have just a few left. One of the long joinery mallets had a chip in the top where I popped the handle through. ie: 2nd. It was epoxied back on but it is still visible if you look for it. The ebony one is mine. Of all the handles, the CNC cut the tenon 0.020" too small. Figures.
Sad   So I kept that one.
Big Grin
Until I make another batch.....that's all she wrote.
All the other mallets, except for one, have been shipped. Thank you and best holiday wishes.
BontzSawWorks.net
Mallet specials