Hello once again everyone here's my first piece of the new year " Nebuchadnezzar's Coffee Decanter" 15" x 5" x 22" Walnut, Cherry, Sapele. Curly Maple Turned and embellished with Intarsia and carvings. Finish is satin lacquer. I already have had many ask how did I come up with this piece, I remember my grandparents having a brass coffee pot like this. I just added my own twist to the piece. If you have any questions on how I did something feel free to ask I have some photos while making this piece.

Looks GREAT! Nice job on the handle too!
That thing is gorgeous!
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
Thank you Sawdust and Bill.
Where's the plug to keep the coffee warm? <grin>
Far too beautiful for anything other than display (and a mindbender as to how it was created)...
IMHO
Wild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cellulose runs through my veins!
Wow!                                                                                 .
You, sir, are an incredibly talented man....

Dam.
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Awesome piece. You are very talented. Great combination of different types of woodworking.
You are always coming up with some really neat and wonderful projects. 

1.  The end of the spout is it segmented?  Kind of looks like it.
2.  How may hours do you have into this one.
3.  Do you sell most of your work?  Seems this one should run $800 to $1200

4.  You have to ask us IF we want more pics? 
Confused
Confused   Or course. 
Yes
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
" Nebuchadnezzar's Coffee Decanter"