I need a geared motor, 1/4 to 1/2 horse, 60-70 rpm output. 110 or 220
Semper fi,
Brad

Wanted: 90* geared motor NOVA/DC/B-more area ®smpr_fi_mac® I need a geared moto...
Ck Ebay for industrial used.
I needed a 60rpm 110v and found a like new ($600.00) for $80.00 shipped that is 3phase. They included a capacitor to drop it to single phase.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Wanted: 90* geared motor NOVA/DC/B-more area ®smpr_fi_mac® I need a geared moto...
I might have one. I'll check tonight. 120v
Neil Summers Home Inspections

Come to think of it, we used Bq/m^3 not pCi/l.  100Bq/m^3 is 2.7pCi/l. So several hundred Bq/m^2 is a whole lot different that several hundred pCi/l.

... Woodrow W. Smith
STwood--

I've searched eBay but get lost in the listings. There are just *so* many options. I get overwhelmed. Any advice on narrowing it down?

Thanks, Snipe.
Semper fi,
Brad

RE: Wanted: 90* geared motor NOVA/DC/B-more area ®smpr_fi_mac® STwood-- I've sea...
(01-14-2020, 11:34 AM)®smpr_fi_mac® Wrote: STwood--

I've searched eBay but get lost in the listings.  There are just *so* many options.  I get overwhelmed.  Any advice on narrowing it down?

Thanks, Snipe.

I'll look around a bit.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

This motor is in a heavy duty powered canopy. Fwd and Rev wiring. I've never actually even seen the motor itself. The canopy and motor are inside a 12 ft diamond plate aluminum box I used to carry on top of my work van. I knew the guy who designed them and he never cheaped out on anything. I intended to use the motor someday for a drum sander feeder which I'll probably never build. No room. I didn't use it and finally took it off the van a year or so ago. It should work fine. You'll pribably have to figure out the wiring. I cut the cord. Still have the switch box for it I think.

Come to think of it, we used Bq/m^3 not pCi/l.  100Bq/m^3 is 2.7pCi/l. So several hundred Bq/m^2 is a whole lot different that several hundred pCi/l.

... Woodrow W. Smith
Is the chopper done?

... Woodrow W. Smith
The chopper runs, but with the new baby this summer, it got pushed aside and I'm waiting on warmer weather to get on it again!
Semper fi,
Brad

Choppers are cool. Babies are cooler.

... Woodrow W. Smith
I'm inclined to agree.
Semper fi,
Brad

Wanted: 90* geared motor NOVA/DC/B-more area