$165.00 Plus $35.00 shipping
This is a Stanley No.8C Jointer plane in excellent condition. It is all original and is Corrugated. I repainted the front two inches of the top of the body as it was flaked off. No cracks, chips or worn out parts!
Sorry about the high shipping but this thing is heavy and long. I will ship disassembled to keep it safer. Full size blade that is dead flat and razor sharp. Take Paypal. Please message if interested. My email is lzybt@yahoo.com

[attachment=22968][attachment=22967][attachment=22966][attachment=22965][attachment=22964]

$155.00 $14.00 shipping
Stanley No.21 Transitional plane This one is in very nice condition! These are pretty rare. hard to find that aren't' all tore up. This is a collectable, and is the smallest of Stanley's transnationals. The bottom is full thickness with no wear on the throat; Full size blade and no cracks! I hate selling these but I've been turning a lot and don't use them as much as I'd like. It should fit in a medium flat rate box. So it would be $14 for shipping. Take PayPal. Please message or email if interested. lzybt@yahoo.com

[attachment=22973][attachment=22974][attachment=22975][attachment=22976]
Now where is that chisel
Stanley No. 8 and Stanley No. 21 planes