A number of "barn fresh" finds at reasonable user prices for your consideration. Pics can be found in this flickr album: https://www.flickr.com/photos/9433588@N0...2701820017 and use the enlarge feature to get details.

Descriptions in order of their appearance in the album.

I don't have paypal or any other EFT technology, so payment by USPS money order please, unless I know you from the forum, then checks are just fine. I ship when I get your mail, and PM you when shipped with a delivery estimate and a USPS tracking number. All pricing is plus shipping.

Ok, first up is a Fulton transitional jointer. Now, generally I don't buy wood planes unless they are cherry. This one is. 26" long, two inches longer than a Stanley #8, iron is 2 5/8" wide like a #8, really nice condition, sole is great, and the mouth is tight. Usually these are found with wide mouths from the soles being jointed and rejointed over time. This one has seen little use. Zero apologies. Yours for $75. Try and buy a #8 for that price.  Again, barn fresh, as found.  Teaser pic: SOLD
[Image: 49396471661_ec8121ced5_b.jpg]

Ok, next up are two Stanley #102 block planes. The original "apron plane" and both have Stanley Rule and Level crescent logos on the iron, dating these to the late 19th, early 20th century. Both are equally in great condition, soles are good, mouth good, plenty of iron on both. Take your pick for $19 each. Teaser pic:  SOLD
[Image: 49395992788_08ebbec68a_b.jpg]

Next up is a very nice Sargent VBM Drawknife, 8" size, very nice condition; handles are solid, no pitting on the metal as is often found in drawknives. A really good tool in really nice condition. Yours for $35.  SOLD
[Image: 49395993428_9d9bb399dc_b.jpg]

Next are items that are discounted if you buy one of the above items, but available separately if you wish.

Starrett 12" combination square. Apology is the top of the 45 deg. edge is broken off, not fatal, but the square check out "square" with my machinists reference square. Scale is 8ths, 16ths on one side, 32nds and 64ths on the other, pretty standard. Scale is readable, some spots of corrosion, but will clean up nicely with some metal polish. Again, barn fresh, yours for the bargain (for a Starrett) $20 if you buy any plane or the knife, otherwise still a bargain at $25.  NOW $20 plus shipping since the rest of the tools are sold....
[Image: 49396676617_25e59f24b3_b.jpg]

Last but not least is a Sargent 8" solid leg divider with fine adjustment screw. Very clean, very nice tool. With the purchase of a plane or the knife, yours for $10; otherwise, $15.  SOLD
[Image: 49396676812_44633a7bc6_b.jpg]

First PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" gets priority, and PLEASE include your full name and shipping address so I can quote postage and print up mailing labels.
And thanks for looking.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis

Fulton jointer, drawknife and dividers are all sold.
I'm surprised the 102s are still available, they are really nice planes, and priced right....
The two 102 blocks are sold. Starrett square now $20 plus shipping since all the rest of the tools are sold.
HANDTOOLS: Fulton #8 Size jointer; blocks, Starrett, Sargent