All of the clamps are in very good shape they are all the older style wood handles with the exception of the 24” long. I have the following
(20) 12” $35 each
(14) 24” $40 each
(13) 31” $45 each
(10) 40” $50 each
(5)  50” $55 each

Located in Berrien Springs Mi 49103
Sorry not sure how to post pictures with the ad

Good luck with the sale, but I just checked out these clamps on HD and they are all about 5$ cheaper there.

(02-05-2020, 11:32 PM)bmich Wrote: Good luck with the sale, but I just checked out these clamps on HD and they are all about 5$ cheaper there.

Maybe new Revos but not Kbodies. Many folks like the kbody size and weight better.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

(02-06-2020, 09:28 AM)BloomingtonMike Wrote: Maybe new Revos but not Kbodies. Many folks like the kbody size and weight better.

+1 I am one of them.

Ive been looking for a dozen more 12" clamps....but have set my max price. Ive picked up a bunch over the past 18 months.....just gotta be patient and they find me little by little.

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

I too am looking for some 12 inchers but prefer the ones with the red and black larger composite handles.

Doug

P.S. Good luck to the OP with the sale!

(02-07-2020, 12:42 AM)Tapper Wrote: I too am looking for some 12 inchers but prefer the ones with the red and black larger composite handles.

Doug

P.S. Good luck to the OP with the sale!

I like the composite handles too. I've seen somewhere maybe YouTube where folks will drill a cross-hole in the wooden handle to insert a bar or screwdriver for additional torque. Not sure how well this works or if it does damage to the clamp but I haven't tried it. Hope the sale goes well
Smile
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
I wrapped my wooden handles with electrical tape to increase torque.

Works very well.

Yes
[Image: usa-flag-waving-united-states-of-america...if-clr.gif]
I got some of these, Clamp Handle Grips

https://www.rockler.com/clamp-handle-grips
Herb
I'm supposed to respect my elders, but it's getting harder and harder for me to find one now.
Rob Cosman makes the case, quite persuasively, that the best handle tape is what hockey players wrap their sticks in:

Hockey Tape
(02-08-2020, 04:49 PM)David Katz Wrote: Rob Cosman makes the case, quite persuasively, that the best handle tape is what hockey players wrap their sticks in:

Hockey Tape

I bought a bulk case of red cloth hockey tape years ago. I use it for sporting stuff as well as in the shop. The stuff works awesome for things like clamp handles, etc. I have way more than I'll ever need, if anyone wants a few rolls let me know and we'll see how much shipping is. IIRC each roll is 1in by 75ft.
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group ID#: 34296
Group Password IBTP
Bessey K body Clamps for sale