I have a Minimax CU310 and would like to find a Router Spindle for the shaper.  For anyone who is not familiar it allows the use of 1/2" router bits on the shaper unit.  If anyone has one laying around that they don't use let me know.
thanks

(02-09-2020, 11:39 AM)john lawson Wrote: I have a Minimax CU310 and would like to find a Router Spindle for the shaper.  For anyone who is not familiar it allows the use of 1/2" router bits on the shaper unit.  If anyone has one laying around that they don't use let me know.
thanks

John, I have the entire spindle for one of these. I ended up with an extra when I got my machine, which is long gone. I will dig it up and see what it looks like. Thanks.

(02-17-2020, 08:22 AM)CurlyMapleMan Wrote: John, I have the entire spindle for one of these. I ended up with an extra when I got my machine, which is long gone. I will dig it up and see what it looks like. Thanks.

Thanks
WTB Minimax Router Spindle