Such as a 60 -1/2.

Low angle.

No Chinese planes wanted.

Appearance doesn't matter, but I want it to be in good operating shape. I don't want a rehab project.
Semper fi,
Brad

(02-18-2020, 03:14 PM)®smpr_fi_mac® Wrote: Such as a 60, 65, or 9-1/2.

Appearance doesn't matter, but I want it to be in good operating shape.  I don't want a rehab project.

You want a "low-angle".......
Winkgrin
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

How about a Kunz 220?  Is that what you are after?
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
(02-18-2020, 03:14 PM)®smpr_fi_mac® Wrote: Such as a 60, 65, or 9-1/2.

Low angle.

Appearance doesn't matter, but I want it to be in good operating shape.  I don't want a rehab project.

60 1/2 is low angle.  9 1/2 or 9 1/4 is not.  And I don't have any right now...... things are very slow in the flea markets... 
Smile
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Post edited!

Thanks!
Semper fi,
Brad

(02-18-2020, 07:13 PM)®smpr_fi_mac® Wrote: Post edited!

Thanks!

A #65 is also low angle, you had that one right...
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis

(02-18-2020, 08:12 PM)Admiral Wrote: A #65 is also low angle, you had that one right...

There's a Craftsman low angle block looks like made by Stanley {#65} on Ebay right now....Might sell for a pretty low price.
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

(02-18-2020, 08:56 PM)Timberwolf Wrote: There's a Craftsman low angle block looks like made by Stanley {#65} on Ebay right now....Might sell for a pretty low price.

Millers Falls made the Craftsman 3732, pretty much identical to the Stanley #65. The Millers Falls versión of the same plane is the #47. I have a Type 1 #47, and they are nice planes.
A Millers Falls #57 is the same. My recent acquisition at a third of Stanley's 65 is in pretty darn good condition! And, no, you can't have it.

You must see the sole of any low angle block and confirm there are no cracks in or deflection of sole around the mouth; no matter how fine! It's a paper weight if cracked. I can't believe how many skunky sharks try to move those broken things.
(02-19-2020, 02:20 PM)hbmcc Wrote: A Millers Falls #57 is the same...
The Millers Falls #57 is not the same as a Stanley #65. The Millers Falls #57 and Stanley 65-1/2 are the same with a cam lock lever cap, while the Millers Falls 47 and the Stanley 65 have a knuckle cap. Otherwise, the 4 planes are identical and yes, the mouth area on all is indeed fragile.
WTB: Block plane with screw adjustment