Thought I'd try something different. These are hybrid bowls: CNC and turned. All are from Mango wood.

Thoughts, opinions, critiques all welcome!

[attachment=25205][attachment=25206][attachment=25207][attachment=25208][attachment=25209]

Thanks for looking!
VH07V  

I really like the second and fifth ones the best. 

They others look great as bowls but first one looks busy the third one just looks common and the forth one reminds me of a doily that women make and put under lamps.

Also congrats on your third selection of pick of the day for AAW.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Great combination of techniques
I like them all, each for different reasons. CNC really opens up possibilities in woodworking, huh?
Very nice! Mahogany?
Now where is that chisel
Thanks for all the comments.

Smashed finger, these are all from Mango wood.
VH07V  
I like the first and last ones.  Nice degree of elegance associated with them.
Excellent work, indeed!

Cool
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Thought Id post some bowl pics