ALL items are spoken for and shipping has been paid..

Hi All,

I've been slowly reducing the size of my shop and ran across a few items that I no longer need. I think it would be great to give back to this great community of woodworkers so I will offer these items for free to woodnet members.

All I ask is if you are interested in an item, please send me a PM. I'm trying to get the items shipped out soon so let's go with the first person who sends the funds for shipping each item.

The actual cost of shipping with be your responsibility. I will generate the shipping label using the PayPal shipping tool (UPS/USPS).

I've included a few pictures of the items.

1. 10ft of Clear flexible 4" dust collection hose (New)

2. Sign Crafter Router Template Kit

3. Woodsmith Aluminum Box Joint Jig

Thanks!

Mike

Very generous offer. Sent you a PM on the dust hose.
Thanks,
earl
I've received shipping funds for the Sign Crafter so that is gone.

Thanks,

Mike
PM sent on the box joint jig.
Know Guns. Know Security. Know Freedom - - - No Guns. No Security. No Freedom

Guns are supposed to be dangerous. If yours is not dangerous you need to take it to a gunsmith and have it repaired.
Just got you covered on the hose. Woke up to 4" of wet heavy snow--made sure i survived shoveling before i paid up. I'm ready for sunshine and blue skies.

Thanks again for your offer!!
earl
All items have been spoken for and shipping has been paid..

Thanks everyone.Enjoy the free stuff!
Smile
Free Woodworking Items