Hi, guys

I was doing some cleaning the other day and came across some items I don't use.

Porter Cable 4210 dovetail jig - the older style without the levers, but still works great. I made a lot of drawers with this thing...
Wink

[Image: vfbuUx5.jpg]

Porter Cable router bases: 1 for a 7518 $30, 2 for a 690, 1 w/ handles $20, 1 w/out handles $15 - plus shipping

[Image: 3FSHvTJ.jpg]

[Image: k1GQYTy.jpg]

[Image: bPahFHM.jpg]

[Image: 0RKWMqX.jpg]

Rockler router plates: 1 for a 7518, 2 for a 690 $30ea - plus shipping

[Image: IbojBDX.jpg?1]

[Image: 8GArbvA.jpg?1]

[Image: nDXgJoV.jpg?2]

[Image: 0tgt5XJ.jpg?1]

Rockler Dust Right Flexiport powertool hose kit $40- plus shipping

[Image: lpha5BD.jpg]

The bases and hose will fit in flat rate shipping boxes. The router plates  - if bought all together - will, too, otherwise I'll come up with something a little better for individual plates. The dovetail jig will go in a regular box and shipped. All will be well-packed and arrive in fine shape...
Winkgrin

Thanks for lookin'!
Dave
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."

I'm assuming the dovetail jig isn't free, right?
Big Grin
Pm sent for hoses
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
Sorry about the confusion on the dovetail jig. Regardless, it has been spoken for...
Smile 

And the hose & adaptors are also pending.

Thanks, guys!
Big Grin
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
The 2 690 router bases are pending payment....
A few shop items...