Well, it's time to replace my gas grill. Recommendations on a good quality LP gas grill? Home Depot has a selection of Webers, but I don't know if they are the same quality as Webers from grill stores (like the HD version of John Deere tractors).

love our weber, got it at Ace.

Only complaint is the dinky arse office chair casters.....my world is not perfectly smooth and free of any debris unlike the world the of the people that spec-ed them.

Ed
Weber Genesis or Summit are (were?)made in USA, Spirit made in China.
Craigslist can be your friend if you don’t mind doing a little clean-up.
It’s moving season, bargains can be had since grills are bulky to move.
Don’t be afraid to haggle, but be considerate.
(06-04-2020, 09:06 PM)RichK Wrote: Well, it's time to replace my gas grill.   Recommendations on a good quality LP gas grill?  Home Depot has a selection of Webers, but I don't know if they are the same quality as Webers from grill stores (like the HD version of John Deere tractors).

Check into the Blackstone griddle. I wish I had bought one years ago.
Get a Weber from a grill store....not the big box.

You'll pay more, but ours is going on 17 years.  Also get a cover for it and use it!!!
Dumber than I appear

(06-05-2020, 09:19 AM)Dumb_Polack Wrote: Get a Weber from a grill store....not the big box.

You'll pay more, but ours is going on 17 years.  Also get a cover for it and use it!!!

I recently bought a new grill and went a totally different way than usual. I usually cook on charcoal and wood and went to rabbit food(pellet). Big learning curve with them but it's hard to beat a rock solid steady temp when cooking. Mine has the option of using a charcoal tray or a ceramic briquette tray so I have more range on cooking. 

I checked out the grill store here and the cheapest grills they had were Webers. Should I say Weber as they only sell the new smoke fire pellet grill which is pretty flimsy and owners are reporting quite a few issues. Most of this stores grill start at 3K with many in the 10-15K range and they aren't anything special at that price just an overpriced chunk of stainless and still just a gas grill.
I would get one thats all stainless.
Mine is except for the casters.
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer
We got a 6 burner Weber Genesis II. Fantastic grill!

Gonna get a blackstone griddle for on the deck this summer.....always wanted a flat top......

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

Weber from Ace.

When it goes to the big grill heaven in the sky, I'll get another Weber from Ace.
Webber is great.
I have a Broil King that I like.
I will also have to put in a plug for the Blackstone griddle. It will change your life.
1st class birdhouse builder/scrapwood mfg.
Grill recommendation