Opinions?

I'm worried about the fence. There does not appear to be anyplace to attach anything to it. Is it amenable to a wood sub-fence?
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard

The fence looks like a Euro style (or Delta Unifence) fence. You might be able to attach the Uni-T-Fence to it.  

Uni-T-Fence

There was also the Bigafence home build option.

Bigafence
You can cut a t-slot into your sac fence and attach it in place of the aluminum extrusion. If you don't have the router bits for it, a dado and some hardboard can be used in a glue up.

[attachment=27940]
When I was young I sought the wisdom of the ages.  Now it seems I've found the wiz-dumb of the age-ed.

I have the G0833P which is the precursor to the G0899. Grizzly told me that the G0899 is being made in a different factory in China and has replaced the G0833P. The fence system are the same.  I added the Peachtree Uni-T fence to my G0833P and it works well.  I have it aligned to within .001" from parallel to the miter slot. With the Uni-T fence you can use hold downs but not with the stock fence. BTW, if you get the G0899, I would recommend the Shark Guard for it as well as the riving knife for the G0833P which would be the same as for the G0899. Another thing I would recommend is to change the dust port to a dedicated 4" and remove theirs. I modified the outlet by drilling new holes in the existing area, but if I had to do it again, I would drill out a hole in the rear of the cabinet and attach the 4" port there.
(06-26-2020, 08:19 PM)cputnam Wrote: Opinions?

I'm worried about the fence.  There does not appear to be anyplace to attach anything to it.  Is it amenable to a wood sub-fence?

From the looks of it, I wonder if T track would fit the fasteners on the fence stub. If it did, you could fabricate any fence face that strikes your fancy. I'd also wonder about 8020.
Grizzly G0899 Hybrid Table Saw