Figured out my double router top problem. https://forums.woodnet.net/showthread.php?tid=7351048

Now if I could only figure out posting a photo (EDIT: fixd).

Double Router Top ajkoontz Figured out my doubl...
Looks like a winning solution.  I'm guessing the fences are not shown as you mentioned them in the other thread.

For the pics, I find taking everything landscape works best.  The forum auto rotates for this format so portrait pics are sideways.
That looks kinda costly....
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

RE: Double Router Top Stwood_ That looks kinda cos...
(06-30-2020, 12:02 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: That looks kinda costly....

It kinda was....

and that's not normally how I roll. But, this was incremental and the cost/ scope kinda got away from me. I honestly intended to put a CI router wing in my TS until I built a new single router top. I still wanted 2 routers in a table and after I got the first wing it hit me that I could put them back to back and have the double router table I always wanted. I just wanted to post because I've never seen this done and I thought I might be on to something. But you're right, I'll have more in this than I do my table saw when it's all done.

Fence is yet to come. I've got some 80/20 material that I intend to make a fence out of (80/20 also kinda costly).
That came out great! I am sure you will enjoy using it.
Looks good. Fully understand the cost kinda spiraling....... Uhoh 

And also understand the tablesaw mounted router. I installed one in my griz after making a huge, right side ex table for it. Bought another new, Rockler plate and set it all up.
I think I used it once, and found it was in the way if I left it there.
Then the plate hole caught about every piece of sheet good I ran across the table. Made a insert to cover the hole, and I've never set a router in it again.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I did two bench dogs . I also bought 6 plates 6 routers and 3 door profiles I can swap out and go. I also have a shaper for raised panels, it's a business

Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop

RE: Double Router Top Woodshop I did two bench dogs...
(07-01-2020, 09:06 AM)Woodshop Wrote: I did two bench dogs . I also bought 6 plates 6 routers and 3 door profiles I can swap out and go. I also have a shaper for raised panels, it's a business
Well, so much for me taking credit for the idea to put 2 CI tops back to back. Nice rig you got. In hindsight, a wood cabinet would have been better for me. I thought I was saving time buying a prefab stand but with all the mods I had to do to get bolt holes to line up I think a cabinet would have been easier.
Bet that thing weighs a ton!
I had one of those mounted to a shaper and used a power feed to handle both. It was a real nice system.
VH07V  

RE: Double Router Top EightFingers Bet that thing weigh...
the power feed is a wonderful thing on the benchdogs.  Yes

I just put it all on a wood cabinet with locking casters.

[attachment=28125]
Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop
Double Router Top