Anyone ever do business with them?  I am in the market for Blum soft close hinges, and due to my initial sticker shock, I am price-shopping a few companies.  They are one of the companies I am considering buying from.  Any where else I should be looking?  Thanks as always.

(07-16-2020, 07:44 AM)fptahoe Wrote: Anyone ever do business with them?  I am in the market for Blum soft close hinges, and due to my initial sticker shock, I am price-shopping a few companies.  They are one of the companies I am considering buying from.  Any where else I should be looking?  Thanks as always.

Not with them ... I used CS Hardware as their prices were good and they made it easy to match the hinges and drawer slides with all the right screws and their website made it easy to search and find everything.

(07-16-2020, 09:09 AM)cams2705 Wrote: Not with them ... I used CS Hardware as their prices were good and they made it easy to match the hinges and drawer slides with all the right screws and their website made it easy to search and find everything.

I also use CS Hardware  .  Look at Blum compact soft close hinges and see if they will work for your application.   LINK    These have been working on my kitchen cabinets for years without a issue.    Roly
I bought a Blum drilling jig and some 1-1/4" soft close hinges.  Prompt shipment.  Better price than anywhere else I checked.  They have some helpful videos too.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
(07-16-2020, 07:44 AM)fptahoe Wrote: Anyone ever do business with them?  I am in the market for Blum soft close hinges, and due to my initial sticker shock, I am price-shopping a few companies.  They are one of the companies I am considering buying from.  Any where else I should be looking?  Thanks as always.

I bought a bunch of Accuride drawer slides from them about 8 years ago because they had the best price at the time.  The order went smoothly - no problems.

Mike
I bought some Blum soft close hinges from them last winter. Fast shipping and good prices. I will buy from them again.
Treat others as you want to be treated.

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West.
24- year cancer survivor

Just do not cheap out on the hinges or drawer slides on high use cabinets, you will be replacing them with the good ones in a few years.   Stay with the name brands. Roly
How many do you need? I bought some for a project and have extras.

Sam
I have used them with no problems
I've found its hard to beat AH Turf for Blum, Woodworkers Hardware is very good also.

Ed
Cabinet Parts.com