https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/zip/d/g...28164.html

MAJOR WOOD SHOP PARKING LOT SALE! (sebastopol)
[Image: 6293.png][Image: 6293.png][Image: 6294.png][Image: 6294.png]
[Image: marker-shadow.png]

[Image: marker-icon.png]

[/url]

© craigslist - Map data © [url=http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright]OpenStreetMap

9133 Green Valley Rd near Unit A

MAJOR WOOD SHOP PARKING LOT SALE!

Come on down to 9133 Green Valley Rd, Sebastopol, 95472 at the corner of Green Valley Rd. and Ross Rd, for our shop sale, including free wood and other free items. Power tools, wood, lighting, furniture, and much more!

Some things for sale, many things for free!

Please come check out what we have. Wear a mask and don't touch anything unless you are seriously interested. We are a working business and appreciate as much distance as possible. Thank you!

Sale / giveaway hours/dates are 8am to 5:30pm, Tuesday through Friday 7/31.

We will update with photos of our major items ASAP. In the meantime, come through. More items will likely appear each day.

INCLUDING -
PowerMatic
Makita
Porter Cable
Dewalt
Plywoods, 1/8", 1/4" 1/2", 3/4" Cherry, Alder, Maple, Oak, Bamboo, Birch
Hardwoods 4/4, 5/4" 6/4", 8/4" Cherry, Alder, Maple, Oak
Florescent Lights
Wiring, Conduit
Shop Furniture
Custom Wardrobe
Bookshelves
Scrap
Drill Bits
Flat Screen TV
Ford Transit Connect Headliner 2010
Paints & Finishes
Drawer & Door Pulls
Hinges
Dust Collection
Miscellaneous shop supplies
And other home goods
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Why is everything in cali
“Ann: Do you exercise?

Ron: Yes. Lovemaking and woodworking.”
Ad now says - This posting has been flagged for removal

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

good thing I copied the whole ad if someone in the area wants to find it all they have to do is go to the address or search google maps to see it off the satellite pics
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Thanks for posting stuff like this all the time.  I know it helps someone.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
MAJOR WOOD SHOP PARKING LOT SALE! (sebastopol)