I have a Guillotine type miter trimmer. Some surface rust, very sharp blade.  I have had it for many years but have not had the opportunity to use it.  It is not a Lion Miter Trimmer but a knockoff.

Since you took the trouble to open this post here is the deal.
Too much hassle to ship it, but you can come and get it for FREE.

It is somewhat big and sharp (did I say sharp and dangerous!) . You can pick it up from my south bay home .

First come first served. PM me.

Picked Up.  Gone

Nice deal for someone local. I have one and I use it often.
It's great for installing trim or getting that perfect 45 degree angle.
Or just shaving a little bit more off the end of a piece of wood.
(08-04-2020, 12:57 PM)paul2004 Wrote: Nice deal for someone local. I have one and I use it often.
It's great for installing trim or getting that perfect 45 degree angle.
Or just shaving a little bit more off the end of a piece of wood.

I agree. These things are sharp!
Smile

It is a great deal if you think you'll use it. Give a nice clean cut ready for glue up.
Still up for grabs?
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(08-06-2020, 07:53 PM)Bob10 Wrote: Still up for grabs?

It is being picked up tomorrow. Will post if still available.

(08-07-2020, 04:27 PM)Vijay Wrote: It is being picked up tomorrow. Will post if still available.

I have a tenant looking for one. Seems he is renovating 2 bars in the City during this shut down.  One he owns the other he is the manager of, the free time is making him a bit crazy
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(08-07-2020, 04:27 PM)Vijay Wrote: It is being picked up tomorrow. Will post if still available.

By the way, great gesture giving it to another woodworker! Paying it forward.
I agree...

Very nice move paying it forward!
Picked up Miter Trimmer Bay Area