For sale are (i) Nova Ornamental Turner, Jet 6" jointer and Jet 16" bandsaw, each described below. All are in great shape, though note the bandsaw needs new tires:

Nova Ornamental Turner: Includes various cutter assemblies and blades, tool posts, thread cutting accessories. A complete list provided upon request. Original cost $1,225; asking $550. It's heavy, but will ship if you're willing pay for shipping.

Jet JJ-6CSX Jointer: Includes jointer, push paddles, extra set of blades, blade setting jig and mobile base. Cost new: $1,250; asking $600

Jet JWBS-16 Bandsaw: Includes saw with 1.5hp motor, fence, 6 blades, roller and euro guides (roller installed) and heavy duty mobile base: Cost new: $1,100; asking $500

My neighbor was asking me last night about getting a BS and what I'd recommend.

Now for the unfortunately but too frequent comment: If you were ~2200 miles closer, my neighbor and I would probably be on our way over to pick it up.
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
Will you take payments for the next 10 years for the Ornamental turner.
Smirk
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Prices lowered for items. Open to offers if you think overpriced.

(10-04-2020, 10:23 AM)jcredding Wrote: Prices lowered for items.  Open to offers if you think overpriced.

Is the ornamental turner still available?  If so can you give me some measurements and weights so I can check what shipping prices might be?  I'm interested, but concerned shipping may be cost prohibitive.
(09-16-2020, 07:11 PM)jcredding Wrote: Nova Ornamental Turner:  Includes various cutter assemblies and blades, tool posts, thread cutting accessories.  A complete list provided upon request.  Original cost $1,225; asking $550.  It's heavy, but will ship if you're willing pay for shipping.

Have been wanting one for a long time and wonder if I could figure out how to use it like it is meant to be used.

It looks like you have taken very good care of it to.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(04-17-2021, 02:43 PM)janifernoel40 Wrote: One of the best websites for the people searching for the best assignment website, I would like to suggest buying the leather jacket from the jacket closet which is one of the best leather jacket around the town

BAM !!!

Nuther spammer....
[Image: usa-flag-waving-united-states-of-america...if-clr.gif]
Ornamental Turner & Jet Tools - Thousand Oaks, CA - Lowered Prices