We really need some funds badly about $1000

I have about 6 dozen of my wooden roses that many have bought and have one vase right now of figured cherry with Clairo Walnut accents.
I will be making 5 other vases for the other 5 dozen within the next week to 10 days.

I will be selling the vase/roses for $140 plus $10 shipping.

Just wondering if anyone will be interested or not??

I will also be selling some of my tools we have not used in a year + but will post that on another one.

Please let me know here if you would like some/

Thanks alot

PS - I believe all I have now is Red, Dark Red, Pink, and Yellow but will check tomorrow morning.  All of my stuff is double boxes so the flowers are not damaged.

As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

If you haven't seen Arlin's roses they are well worth his price. I bought some a few years back when we were still having the Christmas auctions and my wife loved them.

Arlin, is that 1 DZ roses with the vase for $140?
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.

(09-26-2020, 05:48 AM)fredhargis Wrote: If you haven't seen Arlin's roses they are well worth his price. I bought some a few years back when we were still having the Christmas auctions and my wife loved them.

Arlin, is that 1 DZ roses with the vase for $140?

Yes with the vase.  We need the money so I am discounting them. 
Crazy

I will take pictures today when I get around.  I will also sell my weed pots with the arraignment in them.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

I've given my Bride some great anniversary gifts over the years--but the Roses from Arlin's "Garden" are her favorite of all. Definitely a work of art!!
earl
Can you post pics??
I look forward to seeing them. Especially with such high praise they have..
OK this is what I have and an old picture of what they are.

1.  Yellow - Have 60

2.  Pink - Have 112

3.  Dark Burgundy - 105  I do have to say I think the dark burgundy really look great with any of them or just by themselves.

4.  Green - Have 2

5.  Blue - Have 3

6.  White Plum - Have 2

7.  Pumpkin - Have 10  These are nice orange ones not to dark not to light and great for  Halloween or add red to them.

8.  Red - Have 18

10.  Violet - Have 46

I had alot more then I thought.  Go figure.  What I will do is combine the Blue, Green and White Plum into a single one but add one of the other colors of  other odd ones of your choice of #3, #7, and #9.  Of those colors I will combine them into other dozens of a choice.

[attachment=29855]

I have not got started yet on the other vases but will try to make enough to fill all the orders and show pictures of them as well.  The one I do have done I am waiting to borrow my daughters camera.  

I think with the funds I will buy a cheap camera as well. 
Crazy
Laugh
Laugh

Trying to help Arlin's post out here.
I hope this is ok with the picture owners.  Including link taken from

https://www.forums.woodnet.net/showthrea...pid7669905

[Image: O7ZNDUBXeSp1rwtcBTco1ed_tyEpFcjr1KYZH84R...70-h626-no]

(09-27-2020, 08:25 AM)fgarvin Wrote: Trying to help Arlin's post out here.
I hope this is ok with the picture owners.  Including link taken from

https://www.forums.woodnet.net/showthrea...id=7236597

[Image: O7ZNDUBXeSp1rwtcBTco1ed_tyEpFcjr1KYZH84R...70-h626-no]

That looks like a picture I took of the ones I got from Arlin several years ago.  They are still just as beautiful.  

John
Thank you guys for the help!!!

Finding interest in my flowers and vases