I ordered these blades but they will not fit my new bandsaw.  Both are BRAND NEW.  One still has the shipping paper on it.

Here is a link to the page with the blades.

https://www.infinitytools.com/infinity-r...saw-blades

Cut and paste about the blades.

BSB-144.750IR
Infinity Rip Bandsaw Blade
IN STOCK
144"
3/4"
3-4 Variable TPI
Hook
$44.90

You can buy two for $35.91 each for a total of $71.82 plus shipping.

I will sell both for $60 including shipping CONUS.

Let's get them into someones shop that can use them.

Toney

(09-26-2020, 06:09 PM)iublue Wrote: I ordered these blades but they will not fit my new bandsaw.  Both are BRAND NEW.  One still has the shipping paper on it.

Here is a link to the page with the blades.

https://www.infinitytools.com/infinity-r...saw-blades

Cut and paste about the blades.

BSB-144.750IR
Infinity Rip Bandsaw Blade
IN STOCK
144"
3/4"
3-4 Variable TPI
Hook
$44.90

You can buy two for $35.91 each for a total of $71.82 plus shipping.

I will sell both for $60 including shipping CONUS.

Let's get them into someones shop that can use them.

Toney

Bump.  No one needs these blades?

(10-03-2020, 07:55 AM)iublue Wrote: Bump.  No one needs these blades?

I'd be interested, but they're 13" to long.
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper

(10-03-2020, 11:19 AM)sniper Wrote: I'd be interested, but they're 13" to long.

You can go to a shop and have them cut and re-welded.  That is what I would do if it fit my 14" band saw but it will not take 3/4" wide.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Its ironic that last year I literally just sold my big bandsaw that took this exact length blade. I always had to have them custom made because 144 isn't an off-the-shelf size.
Big Grin
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
One last bump.

Is price an issue or is there no one that needs this size.
I’d buy them if they were a foot longer. Problem is you have a somewhat small pool of bandsaw blade buyers, and a very small pool of 144” blade buyers. Might help to post a few bandsaws that these would fit.
Two Infinity Rip Bandsaw Blades