Am I the only one?  Response time on Woodnet is 7 to 15 seconds every time I click on a different post.  I'm having NO ISSUES on any other web site.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood

It's getting so anoying i sometimes don't visit. I have 0 problems anywhere else.
I posted about it yesterday in the forum below.... very sluggish.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
It continues to be so slow that I will abandon it for a few days until they get it fixed.  It is very frustrating to use and I don't come online here for frustration.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.

(01-05-2021, 11:16 AM)Cooler Wrote: It continues to be so slow that I will abandon it for a few days until they get it fixed.  It is very frustrating to use and I don't come online here for frustration.

+1 If is disconnect and reconnect it picks up, Its a couple of other sites as well,  its gotta be the software to host the apps, other sites are fine.
Up and down---on and off----slow and normal----???????

Right now, it is fast.

(01-05-2021, 01:37 PM)K. L McReynolds Wrote: Up and down---on and off----slow and normal----???????

Right now, it is fast.

Slow right now. 1:35 pm PST Tue
Not sure what the issue here is. I've tried restarting the server, but that only seemed to work temporarily. I also found out that the mail client that we had been using for SMTP had disabled our account because we had been sending a lot of thread subscription emails, and some of the people who received them must have marked them as spam. I thought that the speed of the site might be tied to it waiting for requests to timeout for every email it tried to send, but I have since disabled email notifications for everyone, and it still seems slow. I looked at our GA account, and the amount of traffic seems slightly high, but not that much higher than usual. I've looked at the processes that are running on the server and in the database, and everything seems pretty normal. I'll keep poking around a bit and see if I can find the cause. Or maybe it will just resolve itself in a few days.
It took about 6 seconds to open this thread just now.

Then it took 9 seconds for the Preview Post  to open.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
Might it have something to do with click tracking? I blocked a few sites in my firewall and discovered that I was unable to get to a few websites by clicking on an email. Have found that click monitoring sites can ruin the sites that use them if they have a problem.
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
What's Up With Woodnet Speed