Finally able to get move my dj-20 out of storage to the shop. I got it used a while back but didn’t have the space till now. It’s missing the dust port. Anyone know what size and where I can get a replacement. Doesn’t have to be oem. On of the plastic aftermarket will do as long as it fits. Thanks

DJ-20 dust port size? jussi Finally able to get ...
4" is pretty well standard on 8" joiners.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

RE: DJ-20 dust port size? Stwood_ 4" is pretty well st...
(01-09-2021, 07:52 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: 4" is pretty well standard on 8" joiners.

Had a 4” port originally. 

6” would be good if your system will support it.

These guys should have one that works:

https://www.ptreeusa.com/dust_flange.htm
(01-09-2021, 11:22 AM)jussi Wrote: Finally able to get move my dj-20 out of storage to the shop. I got it used a while back but didn’t have the space till now. It’s missing the dust port. Anyone know what size and where I can get a replacement. Doesn’t have to be oem. On of the plastic aftermarket  will do as long as it fits. Thanks

When I upgraded to a Oneida system they made me a 5" port that worked great. It never clogged and removed all the chips.
Thanks guys. For some reason I had it in my head that the flange has to match the current screw holes. So I take it there’s no harm is just drilling new holes on the side.
No drill away. It isn't a collectible.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

While you are at it; top of dust chute is open to cabinet. Closing off this chute greatly enhances dust collection. IIRC I used 1/4" scrap plywood (or maybe Masonite) and closed off top, attaching it with foil duct tape. Greatly enhances dust collection. Try it: you will like it.

RE: DJ-20 dust port size? Philip1231 While you are at it;...
(01-10-2021, 04:44 PM)Philip1231 Wrote: While you are at it; top of dust chute is open to cabinet. Closing off this chute greatly enhances dust collection.  IIRC I used 1/4" scrap plywood (or maybe Masonite) and closed off top, attaching it with foil duct tape. Greatly enhances dust collection.  Try it: you will like it.

Yes. I used 1/2" mdf I think.
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

DJ-20 dust port size?