Has anyone used Blum's Cabinet Configurator?

https://www.blum.com/ca/en/services/plan...figurator/

I registered, but the password didn't work.  Before I try more earnestly, I would like to know if it is worth the effort.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.

I was able to register/log in...that's as far as I got...
I registered but when I then tried to open the cabinet configuration software from your link it said I wasn't authorized.  

John
Me too. I figured it out.  There was a long list of countries and stuff, if you scroll to the bottom there is a box to check off that says, "I agree".  That leads you to another similar box that you have to agree to also. 

It is going to require some concentration to use it.  It is supposed to specify and create a list of items to order.

It was not what I was looking for.  I was looking for layout drawings for various cabinets.  The one thing I hate about making cabinets is all the thinking required. 

I did find the drawings.  It tells you exactly where to drill for the drawers and hinges.  Very nice.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Blum's Cabinet Configurator