how do I realign hot water handle??

I think there is a set screw on the handle that you can loosen pull the handle up and realign it
(01-21-2021, 10:38 AM)varkpilot Wrote: how do I realign hot water handle??

I should have mentioned in my OP that I searched all around the handle and the base for a set screw.......found none.

(01-21-2021, 02:13 PM)varkpilot Wrote: I should have mentioned in my OP that I searched all around the handle and the base for a set screw.......found none.

interesting . . . any movement when ya just pull up on the handle??
I have a similar Moen faucet in all the bathrooms in our home.  There is no screw or pop-off cap on the faucet to align.

Look HERE from Moen.  Specifically at pictures 7 and 8 in the instruction guide.  It appears you hold the handle and extension piece and turn clockwise while looking down from the top 1/4 turn to tighten it.  I would think you hold them both and turn counterclockwise to loosen them a little to realign them.

(01-21-2021, 03:17 PM)cams2705 Wrote: I have a similar Moen faucet in all the bathrooms in our home.  There is no screw or pop-off cap on the faucet to align.

Look HERE from Moen.  Specifically at pictures 7 and 8 in the instruction guide.  It appears you hold the handle and extension piece and turn clockwise while looking down from the top 1/4 turn to tighten it.  I would think you hold them both and turn counterclockwise to loosen them a little to realign them.

THANKS!!  Your last sentence was the solution.  SEMPER FORTIS!!
MOEN lav hot water handle misaligned