Hey guys, can someone remind me how to post pics?  Couldn't find it though I know I've seen it here before. And does Flickr or amazon work to post free pics?  Thanks, sorry, it's been a long time

Posting Pics help needed please robmaz Hey guys, can someon...
(01-26-2021, 01:36 PM)robmaz Wrote: Hey guys, can someone remind me how to post pics?  Couldn't find it though I know I've seen it here before. And does Flickr or amazon work to post free pics?  Thanks, sorry, it's been a long time
Select Choose File

Once you've selected the photo you want, select Add Attachment.

Once the photo has uploaded, select Insert Into Post

You should then see your attachments inside the text area of your post

To see how it looks, select Preview Post all the way at the bottom. Or if you're satisfied, just select Post Reply or Post Thread. You can always go back and make changes later.

And I believe Flickr allows a limited amount of free picture hosting. I've used it but it's a pain in my opinion. Don't know anything about Amazon pictures.
-Wooden wing builder for custom sport biplanes...
I'm your wingman!!  Big Grin

RE: Posting Pics help needed please alanealane [quote='robmaz' pid=...
(01-26-2021, 10:05 PM)alanealane Wrote: Select Choose File

Once you've selected the photo you want, select Add Attachment.

Once the photo has uploaded, select Insert Into Post

You should then see your attachments inside the text area of your post

To see how it looks, select Preview Post all the way at the bottom. Or if you're satisfied, just select Post Reply or Post Thread. You can always go back and make changes later.

And I believe Flickr allows a limited amount of free picture hosting. I've used it but it's a pain in my opinion. Don't know anything about Amazon pictures.

THANKS!!!
  Posting Pics help needed please robmaz Hey guys, can someon...
Files need to be a certain size. Under 1 MB each, as I recall.

Posting Pics help needed please