Hey guys, can someone remind me how to post pics?  Couldn't find it though I know I've seen it here before. And does Flickr or amazon work to post free pics?  Thanks, sorry, it's been a long time

(01-26-2021, 01:36 PM)robmaz Wrote: Hey guys, can someone remind me how to post pics?  Couldn't find it though I know I've seen it here before. And does Flickr or amazon work to post free pics?  Thanks, sorry, it's been a long time
Select Choose File
[attachment=32710]

Once you've selected the photo you want, select Add Attachment.
[attachment=32711]

Once the photo has uploaded, select Insert Into Post
[attachment=32712]

You should then see your attachments inside the text area of your post
[attachment=32713]

To see how it looks, select Preview Post all the way at the bottom. Or if you're satisfied, just select Post Reply or Post Thread. You can always go back and make changes later.

And I believe Flickr allows a limited amount of free picture hosting. I've used it but it's a pain in my opinion. Don't know anything about Amazon pictures.
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]

(01-26-2021, 10:05 PM)alanealane Wrote: Select Choose File

Once you've selected the photo you want, select Add Attachment.

Once the photo has uploaded, select Insert Into Post

You should then see your attachments inside the text area of your post

To see how it looks, select Preview Post all the way at the bottom. Or if you're satisfied, just select Post Reply or Post Thread. You can always go back and make changes later.

And I believe Flickr allows a limited amount of free picture hosting. I've used it but it's a pain in my opinion. Don't know anything about Amazon pictures.

THANKS!!!
Files need to be a certain size. Under 1 MB each, as I recall.

Will not let me post pictures..
Anyone?

(10-27-2022, 02:44 PM)MT Woodworker Wrote: Will not let me post pictures..
Anyone?

Does it give an error or do the pics just simply not show up? As Crockett said, file size must be under 1MB.
Hi
Pictures are less than 500 kb, so under the 1 mb.

No error message, lets me pick the photo, then when I hit add attachment, never happens…

Thanks
Mark
After you click Add Attachment you have to click Insert into Post. It's a very goofy procedure!

(10-28-2022, 05:45 PM)FrankAtl Wrote: After you click Add Attachment you have to click Insert into Post. It's a very goofy procedure!

and, before you hit insert, you need to click in the editor window where you want the pic to go.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Thanks again
But the forum never uploads the photo, yes smaller than 1 mb
So after I choose photo, then hit the add button, nothing at all.
So I guess no more photos. Never had such a hassle loading photos to a forum……
Posting Pics help needed please