i have seen one issue after the move.  In the list of links in the forums, I open a link that is bolded in another tab or same tab, look at the page, go back to the link list and it is still bolded.  I have refreshed the page, visited the link again same thing.  If I wait, or basically come back later the link after a refresh is not bolded, showing that I have visited that link.  Not sure of the time frame just no it is more then a half an hour.
mark
Ignorance is bliss -- I'm very, very happy

(01-27-2021, 12:27 PM)oscarMadison Wrote: i have seen one issue after the move.  In the list of links in the forums, I open a link that is bolded in another tab or same tab, look at the page, go back to the link list and it is still bolded.  I have refreshed the page, visited the link again same thing.  If I wait, or basically come back later the link after a refresh is not bolded, showing that I have visited that link.  Not sure of the time frame just no it is more then a half an hour.

So far, I have been experiencing this if I just use the auto-complete url when I type a "w" in the address bar.

If, instead, I access using
https://www.woodnet.net/
the threads seem to update their read status properly.

The downside is that I have to manually do the login with email address and password each time I access the forums.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
for me I leave my browser up and woodnet is one that is up from the start. I open threads in another tab, then go back and refresh. So I'm not using the auto complete.
mark
also if I post in the thread it doesn't show up as latest post, one from an hour ago does, but when I go in my post is there and it is the latest one.
mark
unread links not changing after page view