I was wondering if anyone here uses it. Good reviews and seems super handy. Am I being hoodwinked?
"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11

I'd love to have 4 of them....I keep getting put off by the price. I mean, I don't mind paying for something but these seem unrealistically high (to me). But I think they'd be handy to have.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I am a bit the same...but think, no need to ever buy T-tracks...that is some savings. For me, as I expand my shops capabilities I am considering the system since I don't have any setups yet. No TS sled...miter station  etc. Anyway I am curious to hear any other thoughts. 

Thanks
"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11

Between this and the jig used to drill holes and make your own mft table top, I'd go for this. Unlike the jig to drill round holes precisely (which by the way is a very labor intensive and time consuming process) and has little other uses, the microjig matchfit can be used to build other jigs for the router table, bandsaw etc etc. Not a one trick pony.......

Someone I know has bought the kit but hasn't started using it due to other commitments. I plan to borrow hers once she has had a chance to make a sled for her saw. There's a video on how to make the jig which is better than any written words.

Simon
(02-25-2021, 09:54 AM)Scott W Wrote: I was wondering if anyone here uses it. Good reviews and seems super handy. Am I being hoodwinked?

Scott, I use them in my morticing fixture ...

[Image: Morticing2.jpg]

[Image: 1a.jpg]

... in a dovetail cleaning fixture ...

[Image: Power-Removing-Waste-html-m7e1f81fc.jpg]

.. and with a Moxon dovetail vise ...

[Image: The-Last-Moxon-html-1ff98093.jpg]

I have also tried these clamps on my drill press table, but realised that they are too directional there.

Regards from Perth

Derek
Articles on furniture building, shop made tools and tool reviews at www.inthewoodshop.com
(02-25-2021, 09:54 AM)Scott W Wrote: I was wondering if anyone here uses it. Good reviews and seems super handy. Am I being hoodwinked?

I'm using them for my 60 inch "track saw".  They work great.

[Image: 50071760618_961835dde9_c.jpg]

[Image: 50071760603_5146fe2a10_c.jpg]
Full Disclosure, I work for MicroJig.

The clamps are a little high, but keep in mind that even Bessey’s Festool Track Clamps (that only work in the Track) are only a couple bucks less by each.

And T-Track runs at least $4 per foot. I have not bought any in years. 

I have at least a dozen pairs.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
I Bought a pair and use them for the drill press table I built. I suspect I will make their "Ultimate Table Saw Sled." The clamps are designed for use in jigs and fixtures and as such, do not exert great amounts of force. They hold parts in place very well.
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
I've got a pair I've used on just a couple jigs, but I've got more jigs planned that will be designed for use with'em.
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Woodcraft has a deal. Buy two of the 2 clamp packs for $45 each and get a $29 Microjig router bit free. Menards can special order and you can save 11%. I don’t know of any other deals. I just purchased the Pro pack yesterday because fit my needs. Paid full price, don’t tell my wife.
Any free advice given is worth double price paid.
Microjig Matchfit