I have a set of moxon hardware for sale.  The screw is 3/4-6 acme and is 8 inches long.The set includes (2) screws, (4) thick flat washers, (4) acme nuts and (2) 5 inch diameter cast iron hand wheels. I am asking $115 shipped Conus.

Thank you for looking.

Tom

(02-28-2021, 05:29 PM)tablesawtom Wrote: I have a set of moxon hardware for sale.  The screw is 3/4-6 acme and is 8 inches long.The set includes (2) screws, (4) thick flat washers, (4) acme nuts and (2) 5 inch diameter cast iron hand wheels. I am asking $115 shipped Conus.

Thank you for looking.

Tom

PM sent. Thanks,
Alaska Bruno
You were going to shoot a bear with a nail gun?*likes this*
-carl
Tom I hope you might still have a moxon set available as I’d like to buy one from you. Thanks, David

(04-24-2021, 11:02 PM)dcpritch Wrote: Tom I hope you might still have a moxon set available as I’d like to buy one from you. Thanks, David

I do not have any at the present, but I hope to have a couple by the end of this coming week

Tom
That would be just perfect, I’ve gone nearly 60 years without so another week or so won’t hurt. Please let me know when you have something. Also, do you ever make the set with 10” versus 8” threads?
I have another set ready as I said. I prefer not to offer different lengths, it raises my costs about $20. If you wish to cover my costs then okay I will.

Tom
I made a mistake in cutting and I will have a set with 9 inch length instead of 8 inch length by the week end.

Tom

(05-05-2021, 01:02 PM)tablesawtom Wrote: I made a mistake in cutting and I will have a set with 9 inch length instead of 8 inch length by the week end.

Tom

I have a set ready now.

Tom
Moxon Hardware