So, 

Am I wrong in thinking that one used to be able to subscribe to a forum such as Tool Swap N' Sell and receive notifications with each new posting?  I cannot seem to find that option for Tool Swap N' Sell.  (I can easily find it for a thread within Tool Swap N' Sell.)

Thanks.

James

(03-05-2021, 07:21 PM)jmunro310 Wrote: So, 

Am I wrong in thinking that one used to be able to subscribe to a forum such as Tool Swap N' Sell and receive notifications with each new posting?  I cannot seem to find that option for Tool Swap N' Sell.  (I can easily find it for a thread within Tool Swap N' Sell.)

Thanks.

James

No, you're not wrong.  I used to be subscribed to only a few forums for convenience (no email notifications though), but that went away recently.  There was a 'button' next to the 'Mark this forum read' button at the top right of the forum page, and it's not there any more.
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"

(03-11-2021, 03:55 PM)TDKPE Wrote: No, you're not wrong.  I used to be subscribed to only a few forums for convenience (no email notifications though), but that went away recently.  There was a 'button' next to the 'Mark this forum read' button at the top right of the forum page, and it's not there any more.

Thanks, Tom.  Funny thing - well not really - I didn't get a notification of your reply despite being subscribed.

James

(03-11-2021, 09:36 PM)jmunro310 Wrote: Thanks, Tom.  Funny thing - well not really - I didn't get a notification of your reply despite being subscribed.

James

Subscription notifications haven't worked since the new software was installed.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

According to this reply from Forum moderator iclark on 1/29/2021, there are problems with delivering email.

https://forums.woodnet.net/showthread.ph...pid7949202

TonyC
Forum (not thread) subscriptions