Looks like Milwaukee if finally coming out with cordless Pin nailer.  I really like my Milwaukee brad nailer so I'll probably pick one of these eventually when they go on sale.  Anyone else thinking of getting one?

https://www.acmetools.com/shop/tools/mil...=affiliate

I got a notice from the ToolNut that they are accepting pre-orders on the 23 gage pin nailer. 

I have a pin nailer that I almost never use.  I do use a brad pusher more often than the pin nailer, mainly because it's a pain to set up the compressor for a few pins.  The battery powered pin nailer would eliminate that issue.  But still, I would not invest in one. 

Brad pushers seem to be a lost tool.  Very handy sometimes.  But not if you have lots of brads to push in.

[Image: 16214.jpg]
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
I'm a little gun shy of the Milwaukee line of nailers as they are charged with nitrogen to provide the nailing force....how long will it be until a seal fails and the gas leaks out, rendering it an expensive paper-weight.?

Ed
i've got the ryobi cordless one, and i really like it.  
Yes
I have a couple of Paslode nailers they work well although they are only used when I don't have access to an air line.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I’ve only had the Milwaukee brad nailer for a few months but so far I love it. Especially being able to use it instantly without having to wait for compressor to charge up. Many times I only need a couple of nails. The only down side is it weighs more than a regular nailer but (for me anyway) I don’t really notice the extra weight.
I had a thoroughly unreliable Porter Cable 15 gage angle nailer.  When it started spitting out two nails per hole I retired it and bought the Milwaukee version.  It may be heavier than current model nailers, but it seemed about the same as the 20 year old P-C nailer. 

It handles longer nails too.  I'm working in a bathroom and it is great not having to deal with a compressor in tight spaces.  I would have had to remove the door to get the final piece of crown molding on, so good all around.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Milwaukee cordless Pin Nailer