We are getting ready to relocate from Southern California (Thousand Oaks) to Charlotte, North Carolina, and I have a good amount of straight metal dust collection pipe that I purchased from Oneida and will not be able to move with me. I have 5”, 6” and 7” pipe available in varying lengths. I also have 5” flex hose available. Because I am going to have to throw away what I can’t get rid of, I’m offering this for something or nothing - entirely up to you. If you can use it, come get it, and would love to get rid of it all at once. Please note that I do not have connectors or blast gates available.

We are leaving at the end of March, so it’s only available for approximately 3 weeks.

Thanks,
John

(03-10-2021, 09:59 PM)jcredding Wrote: We are getting ready to relocate from Southern California (Thousand Oaks) to Charlotte, North Carolina, and I have a good amount of straight metal dust collection pipe that I purchased from Oneida and will not be able to move with me.  I have 5”, 6” and 7” pipe available in varying lengths.  I also have 5” flex hose available.  Because I am going to have to throw away what I can’t get rid of, I’m offering this for something or nothing - entirely up to you.  If you can use it, come get it, and would love to get rid of it all at once.  Please note that I do not have connectors or blast gates available.

We are leaving at the end of March, so it’s only available for approximately 3 weeks.

Thanks,
John

Congratulations on getting out of Commiefornia.
(03-10-2021, 09:59 PM)jcredding Wrote: We are getting ready to relocate from Southern California (Thousand Oaks) to Charlotte, North Carolina, and I have a good amount of straight metal dust collection pipe that I purchased from Oneida and will not be able to move with me.  I have 5”, 6” and 7” pipe available in varying lengths.  I also have 5” flex hose available.  Because I am going to have to throw away what I can’t get rid of, I’m offering this for something or nothing - entirely up to you.  If you can use it, come get it, and would love to get rid of it all at once.  Please note that I do not have connectors or blast gates available.

Thanks,
John

Hi John,

PM Sent.  I'm in Los Angeles and hope we can talk by phone.

Thanks,

Greg
Based on questions asked, realized I should have noted this is snap lock style pipe from Oneida.
Metal Dust Collection Pipe - Thousand Oaks, CA