I  had stand  for my bandsaw for last few years, it did served its purpose. It was not functional so build a new stand with scrap material I had on hand.

Old stand

Frame for the stand I covered that with Particle boards

New Stand

Attached Files Image(s)

Nicely done. It looks good and gives you some clean storage. Depending what you will store underneath, you may want to consider drawers. 

--
See ya later,
Bill

[attachment=34401 Wrote:Bill_de pid='7968127' dateline='1616589612']
Nicely done. It looks good and gives you some clean storage. Depending what you will store underneath, you may want to consider drawers. 

--

Thanks for the suggestion , I am thinking about drawers, I currently have bandsaw blade , circle jigs plus some extra parts of the Bandsaw underneath.
I painted the particle boards with gloss, white Oil based paint, that turnout good. It has smooth finish. Put 3 thinned coats. I have used water based paint before on particle board and the results were disappointing.

(03-27-2021, 09:41 AM)Jack01 Wrote: Thanks for the suggestion , I am thinking about drawers, I currently have bandsaw blade , circle jigs plus some extra parts of the Bandsaw underneath.
I painted the particle boards with gloss, white Oil based paint, that turnout good. It has smooth finish. Put 3 thinned coats. I have used water based paint before on particle board and the results were disappointing.

I did something similar to get the table height where I wanted it. Mine isn't near as nice though.
Bandsaw stand