Hi Woodnetter,

Since I took all  the tools and stuff from Klaus in 2019 I didn't do much saw work in 2019 and 2020.
My wife and I've bought a house in 2018 and there was a lot to do in house and garden.

We have some kind od lockdown in Germany since Decembre 2020. Not allowed to meet more than one person. SO since decembre I've found time and mood to work saws. Had to order ebony and this wood is a PITA to work. It is brittle and warpy. So some fight to fight. Not sure yet, if I'm going to offer ebony again.

But I more and more master the process. It's mostly like in every other proces: Make each step as perfect as you can and the good resuult will show by itself.

So these are some recent saws.

[Image: hummer_2%255B1%255D.jpg]

[Image: hummer1%255B1%255D.jpg]

[Image: lucky_1%255B1%255D.jpg]

[Image: lucky_3%255B1%255D.jpg]

[Image: lucky_2%255B1%255D.jpg]

And Matthias fenner created a Screwdriver for our saws or any M6 splitnut. We use standard parts here.

[Image: mf_1%255B1%255D.jpg]

Hope you enjoy

Cheers
Pedder

(04-11-2021, 06:30 AM)Pedder Wrote: Hi Woodnetter,

Since I took all  the tools and stuff from Klaus in 2019 I didn't do much saw work in 2019 and 2020.
My wife and I've bought a house in 2018 and there was a lot to do in house and garden.

We have some kind od lockdown in Germany since Decembre 2020. Not allowed to meet more than one person. SO since decembre I've found time and mood to work saws. Had to order ebony and this wood is a PITA to work. It is brittle and warpy. So some fight to fight. Not sure yet, if I'm going to offer ebony again.

But I more and more master the process. It's mostly like in every other proces: Make each step as perfect as you can and the good resuult will show by itself.

So these are some recent saws.

Hope you enjoy

Cheers
Pedder

Pedder,

Your work is amazing -- the fineness of detail is astounding.
Totally agree with Joe. Pedder, your work looks amazing.

Absolutely beautiful work, Pedder. As usual.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
Thank you guys!

Cheers
Pedder
Pedder, your work is unlike that of any other. It is truly inspirational and at the pinnacle of the sawmaker's art.
Bob Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In da U.P. of Michigan
www.loonlaketoolworks.com
Those are some amazing saws.  Really nice work.  

On a whim, I started watching some videos on making saws over the weekend. I might give it a try but I'm sure my work would never reach that level.  Wow.  Blown away by your work.
Wow!
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Looks like "functional art" to me - absolutely stunning!

Doug
Thank you guys. Too much of honor. There is at least one saw maker at a higher level than me. Was since his first saw. But hei, his a trained gunsmith and I'm a trained paperworker.

Look at this: Alex med me a new handle for my IOROY.
Btw he is a better handworker, too.

[Image: IMG_20210412_210745.jpg]
What I do Weekends and Holidays