I have a number of B&D 18V garden tools with Nicad batteries.  I need to use them for about 3 more years and I'd like to use my Makita 18v lithium batteries to power them.  I've tried to identify the right adaptor on Amazon, but the descriptions are confusing, at least for me.  Can anyone give me a link to the right adaptor to use Makita 18V lithium batteries with B&D 18v tools?  Thanks in advance!
Michael

(05-20-2021, 02:13 PM)Baumholder Wrote: I have a number of B&D 18V garden tools with Nicad batteries.  I need to use them for about 3 more years and I'd like to use my Makita 18v lithium batteries to power them.  I've tried to identify the right adaptor on Amazon, but the descriptions are confusing, at least for me.  Can anyone give me a link to the right adaptor to use Makita 18V lithium batteries with B&D 18v tools?  Thanks in advance!
Michael

I’d advise against that.  NiCad tools generally aren’t compatible with LiIon batteries.  They lack the circuitry to talk to the battery to make sure it’s not over worked.  

Makita blowers, clippers and trimmers can usually be found as bare tools for $100 -$200.  More than an adaptor kit, but you’re getting a much better tool with a brushless motor that will preform better and run longer.
B&D battery adaptor to use Makita batteries