So I should have bought some sacrificial blades for my laminite flooring project instead. Now I have a couple of dull blades. Is there a good place to get them sharpened that has a quick turnaround?
Project Website  Adding new stuff all of the time.

I’m not sure how fast they are, but https://ridgecarbidetool.com/pages/sharpening-service is a good place. And as a bonus I love their saw blades.

(05-27-2021, 09:28 PM)Matt Swiderski Wrote: I’m not sure how fast they are, but https://ridgecarbidetool.com/pages/sharpening-service is a good place. And as a bonus I love their saw blades.

Scott's Great guy, never a bad result
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
There are a number of good send-'em-in places, but you mentioned quick turnaround. Sending them out for sharpening and then waiting to get them back is almost certainly going to be a 2 week +/- process.....I think you want something local. Truthfully, around me even local is usually a week.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
My local shop takes at least a week.  I keep at least four multi-purpose blades on hand for this exact reason.
(05-25-2021, 06:45 PM)lincmercguy Wrote: So I should have bought some sacrificial blades for my laminite flooring project instead. Now I have a couple of dull blades. Is there a good place to get them sharpened that has a quick turnaround?

I touch them up with a diamond hone...just the face of each tooth...
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

Carbide Tipped Blade Sharpening