came in handy after a birthday party  
Laugh 

A tool is not a tank: it's supposed to cut, not break. Wood Carvings

Very clever ,  I assume it for your first apartment 
Smile
(05-26-2021, 02:09 AM)Troment Wrote: came in handy after a birthday party  
Laugh 

Whatever you do don't stand on it
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(05-26-2021, 11:39 PM)Bob10 Wrote: Whatever you do don't stand on it

Those bottles are empty likely too late for that
Smile

The turn buckles are very creative .. nice job !

(05-26-2021, 11:51 PM)Tankwood Wrote: Those bottles are empty likely too late for that
Smile

The turn buckles are very creative ..   nice job !

4 bottles one party?  I think more are in the future
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Innovative design. One hundred years from now, it'll sell for a fortune as primitive furniture.

I used to drive by the Jack Daniels plant when I traveled from Huntsville, AL to Nashville. I always thought it ironic that they make the stuff in a dry county. So you can't buy JD in the county where it's made.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill

(05-27-2021, 08:29 AM)AHill Wrote: Innovative design.  One hundred years from now, it'll sell for a fortune as primitive furniture.

I used to drive by the Jack Daniels plant when I traveled from Huntsville, AL to Nashville.  I always thought it ironic that they make the stuff in a dry county.  So you can't buy JD in the county where it's made.

I wonder how many of the county "big wigs observe that law...or is it that no one can "SELL" alcohol in the county, but they can buy it somewhere else and bring it home with them to drink???? Somehow I doubt that everyone who lives in that county is a "tee-totaler".....I'd like to know if the citizens voted for that law or was it imposed by county "gubmint"....
Confused
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

That's sharp! It would really be cool if you put the turnbuckles inside the bottles. (hint: the bottom screw eye could be an eye bolt passing thru the bottom of the bottle, shelf, and foot.)
Sign at N.E. Vocational School Cabinetmaking Shop 1976, "Free knowledge given daily... Bring your own container"
Thank you) and someone can tell me what kind of wood glue has a transparent seam?
A tool is not a tank: it's supposed to cut, not break. Wood Carvings

(06-04-2021, 10:17 AM)Troment Wrote: Thank you) and someone can tell me what kind of wood glue has a transparent seam?

Depending on the application there are may clear glues for wood . 
as well as epoxies,  
My go to glues for clean clear work are:

Titebond - Quick and Thick   
Rapid Fuse - All Purpose      
Rapid Fuse - Wood Adhesive 

These are clear glues , that will leave no trace. 

I like your creative thinking with the table.. 
Having fun is what wood working is all about 
as a hobby.  
Keep it up. Cheers!
table and jack daniels