Looking for any recommendations on cabinet makers in the Minneapolis area, NW subs.  I have a few bids from a few places but was hoping to get a smaller shop that could give a better experience and eye for detail.  It is an old house, arts and crafts style so looking for something in the era, looks like it may have been here for 100 years, would be some kitchen, built in for a bedroom and a bathroom.  I would really love to do myself but time is the enemy here so thought I would see if I could find some recommendations.

http://www.frostcabinets.com

Fantastic work and really knows the A&C style-
(07-30-2021, 04:52 AM)jennifermichal Wrote: I've recently renovated my kitchen. I really like traditional wooden cabinets. I hired a carpenter from Fast Labour Hire. It was my first experience of hiring labor from them. I'm fully satisfied with their services. Carpenter's work is really appreciating. I will recommend you to try their services for the best experience.
You can contact them by clicking on the following link:
DELETED

SPAMMER, 

BAM !!!
[Image: usa-flag-waving-united-states-of-america...if-clr.gif]
Cabinet Makers in Minneapolis area?