Just received an email the Lie Nielsen Scrub Planes are back in limited stock.
Eric

I received my email about 3:00 central time yesterday the planes were back in limited stock.  They were all gone by about 7:30.
Eric
Lee Valley's got shooting planes in (limited) supply.

(08-30-2021, 02:12 PM)Bill_Houghton Wrote: Lee Valley's got shooting planes in (limited) supply.

As of 8:00 AM EDT on 2 September, the RH Shooting Plane is now out of stock.  LH Shooting Plane is in stock.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill

(09-02-2021, 07:12 AM)AHill Wrote: As of 8:00 AM EDT on 2 September, the RH Shooting Plane is now out of stock.  LH Shooting Plane is in stock.

Hi,

Just installing two big mills with a pallet pool, as well as another 5 pieces of CNC equipment…all coming on line over the next few months.

Our main issue is still labor though….lots of open positions.

Some product is starting to flow regularly though.

Many manufacturers face the same situation….just check your local car dealer, and see how room is on their lot!

Cheers,

Rob

My local guild has resumed our meetings. Almost everyone is in a good mood to buy toys after getting shut out for a year and a half. Many have changed their priorities, and instead of travels, are spending money on upgrading their shops and tools, both in quality and quantity.

Simon
I’m dead set on a LN shooting plane because I found and bought a Stanley no. 52 shooting board not long ago.  The LN one works perfectly with it, so I can wait.  Hopefully it isn’t too long before they make some.

(09-01-2021, 07:38 PM)Yodascaretaker Wrote: I’m dead set on a LN shooting plane because I found and bought a Stanley no. 52 shooting board not long ago.  The LN one works perfectly with it, so I can wait.  Hopefully it isn’t too long before they make some.

Both LN and Veritas fit perfectly ...

[Image: LN51-Shooting-Plane-html-6ed0a945.jpg]

[Image: LVShooting-Plane-html-mb21477a.jpg]

LN review:  http://www.inthewoodshop.com/ToolReviews...Plane.html

Veritas review:  http://www.inthewoodshop.com/ToolReviews...Plane.html

Regards from Perth

Derek
Articles on furniture building, shop made tools and tool reviews at www.inthewoodshop.com
LN Scrub Plans back in limited stock