Longshot here but I'm looking for an S&K 10mm open end/ box end wrench to complete a set. I just bought 6-22mm S&K at a flea market and my OCD won't let me fill the 10mm slot with a craftsman or the like. I'd like to stay around $15 all in (or less). I found one on ebay for $22 but figured I might luck out here.

Funny I am the same way.  Only thing with S&K they are hard to get to replace broken tools.  I have cracked sockets and broken breaker bars in a box.  
Snap and Mac are the line ups that I like to have all matching.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Ok, gotta ask. Do you mean SK tools? Every search for S&K turns up SK, never heard of them referred to as S&K. Just curious.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
Yes I think it is SK tools. S&K is what my dad always called them, that could be why my online searches are coming up short. They are a dime a dozen around here at flea markets, I’m just impatient to complete a set. The logo on the older ones is like this-    S-K
(08-28-2021, 06:53 AM)museumguy Wrote: Ok, gotta ask. Do you mean SK tools? Every search for S&K turns up SK, never heard of them referred to as S&K. Just curious.
Originally they were S-K Tools, (Sherman-Klove) and most people referred to them as S&K. As a bit of trivia, they were then S-K Wayne for a while. I love them, and I have close to a full set of every tool they made. Sadly no spare 10mm wrench.

(08-28-2021, 07:27 AM)Greg Jones Wrote: Originally they were S-K Tools, (Sherman-Klove) and most people referred to them as S&K. As a bit of trivia, they were then S-K Wayne for a while. I love them, and I have close to a full set of every tool they made. Sadly no spare 10mm wrench.

Sorry but those tools don't look like they are ever been used.  Need a bit of dirt there.
John

Always use the right tool for the job.

We need to clean house.
AH, makes sense. My dad gave me set of sockets and a few wrenches and I remember SK Wayne. Sorry, no spare wrench.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
I'll take a look when I get home. I recently acquired scores of wrenches, most all name brand (MAC, Snap-On, S-K, etc), but mostly SAE, limited metric...
No promises, but will let you know...
If nothing comes up here check that auction site. Some new ones came up in my search.
Home Depot handles SK wrenches. Affordable.

EDIT: Ooops! My apologies. Maybe it was really " HU- SK - Y" tools on their shelves..

WTB- S&K 10mm wrench