Going to Albany NY to help my friend Grandpa from Benny Hill. Is there any tool stores 2nd hand stores, flea market in the area to check out?

Slav
"More the Knowledge Lesser the Ego, Lesser the Knowledge More the Ego..."   -Albert Einstein.

I lived in the Troy/Albany area for a couple of years (many years ago) and I am not aware of anything special in this region associated with WW. There is the Northeastern Woodworkers Association Fine WW Show in Saratoga, but that's in March 2022.
Quote:Have you found any tool stores in the area? I'll be there in a couple of weeks, and I will also need some new tools as I have to repair something. My girlfriend used to live there, and she told me there is no tool store in the area. The closes one is almost 50 miles away from the town! The only solution would be the darn gas stations. I hope I can find something there. I just checked the timetable on SPAM, and my departure is tomorrow at 10 am. So, is there a gas station somewhere near the train station?

[attachment=38982]
I live in Colonie which is a suburb of Albany. You are more than welcome to come look at what I have. I missed seeing Slav when he was around. I am aboutb15 minutes from the train station.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
Quote:I went on a similar trip last year across Europe. At first, I was thinking about renting a car. They have great cars and excellent roads in Europe, but prices disappointed me. That is how I found out that the best way to travel across Europe is by train. I booked train tickets on SPAM which are not as expensive as cars there, and in three months I visited the most popular countries in Europe.

spammer retread

[attachment=38981]
Trip to Albany NY