<p>My forum jump dialog box shows Private Message and no options to jump to other forums.&nbsp; I've logged out and back in and it didn't change.&nbsp; What's up?&nbsp;</p>
Jim

There is a good chance
Broccoli doesn’t like you either.

<p>
(09-21-2021, 09:18 AM)stoppy Wrote: </p><p>My forum jump dialog box shows Private Message and no options to jump to other forums.&nbsp; I've logged out and back in and it didn't change.&nbsp; What's up?&nbsp;</p><p>

</p><p>The reply button works now, but also posts a lot of code gibberish.&nbsp;&nbsp;<br></p>

Seems to respond much faster, too.
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"

(09-21-2021, 09:20 AM)TDKPE Wrote: <p>
</p><p>The reply button works now, but also posts a lot of code gibberish.&nbsp;&nbsp;<br></p>

Seems to respond much faster, too.

Yes, I'm getting the <p> etc as well.

Admin is on it.
[Image: usa-flag-waving-united-states-of-america...if-clr.gif]

(09-21-2021, 09:35 AM)barnowl Wrote: Yes, I'm getting the <p> etc as well.

Admin is on it.

It looks like the extra character stuff is related to the problem with the emojis table being broken since the WN server change.

[attachment=37799]
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Just upgraded MyBB and php. Broke this plugin apparently, sorry. Working on it.
Forum jump fixed.
the dot showing you have posted in a thread is gone now.
mark
Ignorance is bliss -- I'm very, very happy
<p>Changes of note:<br><br>1) clicking on a link in an article now takes that tab to the linked url instead of opening a new tab.<br><br>2) no icons to the left of the threads in the thread list of a forum<br><br>3) smilies are inconsistently broken clicking on one to add it to this line generated this instead:</p><p><blockquote>&lt;span id="sceditor-start-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="display: none; line-height: 0;"&gt; &lt;/span&gt;&lt;span id="sceditor-end-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="display: none; line-height: 0;"&gt; &lt;/span&gt;<span id="sceditor-start-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="display: none; line-height: 0;"> </span><span id="sceditor-end-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="display: none; line-height: 0;"> </span><br></blockquote><br></p>

4) clicking on the icon to insert a quote shrinks the editor window to ~1/4 height and adds a scroll bar for the 3 or 4 lines visible at a time
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

<p>5) trying to do a Quick Edit of my post opens a very strange editor window.<br></p>

<p>6) posts look like there is a paragraph setting in the updated software editor. Hitting Enter looks like it is adding ~3 lines between paragraphs instead of a simple carriage_return/linefeed..</p><p><br></p>

What's up with no forum jump