I'm trying to post some photos in Swap and Sell without much luck.

I click on the Choose File button, select the jpg from my drive which displays the file name next to the button, then click Add Attachment.
The page seems to refresh but no photo.

There must be something I'm doing wrong but have no idea what.

Cliff
‘The problem with the world is that intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence
Charles Bukowski

(10-08-2021, 03:29 PM)cpolubin Wrote: I'm trying to post some photos in Swap and Sell without much luck.

I click on the Choose File button, select the jpg from my drive which displays the file name next to the button, then click Add Attachment.
The page seems to refresh but no photo.

There must be something I'm doing wrong but have no idea what.

Cliff

It is a 3-step process:
1) Browse for New Attachment file and select
2) Add attachment
3) click in the editor window where you want the pic and then Insert Into Post

[attachment=38097]
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
I am also having the exact same issue. By the editor window do you mean the pane that says "your message";.After i choose the file and click add attachment the screen refreshes. There is no icon or box in the "your message" pane to do anything' I have tried clicking in this spot and nothing happens. Help
The photo posting isn't working for me...but for a different reason. After I go through the procedure described by Iclark above, I get the error message that my file is too large.   But my photo (according to my computer) is 336KB, while the max file size is (according to the error message) is 1000KB.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Hmmmmm.

Time for a test I suppose....

[attachment=38878]
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
Test

<input type="file" name="attachment" size="30" class="fileupload" style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); orphans: auto; white-space: normal; widows: auto; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(26, 26, 26, 0.3); -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;">
I am having issues as well.
After I select the photo and hit add image the name of the picture file disappears.
I have tried in both mobile and desktop modes.
Any suggestions?

(05-17-2022, 06:16 AM)Dusty Workshop Wrote: I am having issues as well.
After I select the photo and hit add image the name of the picture file disappears.
I have tried in both mobile and desktop modes.
Any suggestions?
I am assuming that you are trying to add an image file from your computer. If that assumption is wrong, then please clarify.

Click Browse to select file
- windows explorer type window opens, select file, click Open
- file name appears next to Browse button

Click Add Attachment
- file name now in row below Browse button

Click in article editor window (where I am typing now) and then click Insert Into Post
- a text string appears of <square left bracket>attachment<equals>#####<square right bracket>

Click Post

"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

I am working from my phone in full site mode rather than mobile using Chrome .

I click browse and select the file and the file name does appear.

I click add attachment, and the file name disappears.

(05-18-2022, 04:49 AM)Dusty Workshop Wrote: I am working from my phone in full site mode rather than mobile using Chrome .

I click browse and select the file and the file name does appear.

I click add attachment, and the file name disappears.

It sounds like you are losing the bottom row or 2 of the editor window. Is there any way for you to move your view-window down some to see if it has just gone off-screen?

Problem with posting photos