When I had my shop built, I put up this pegboard and these two cabinets that I had in a hurry just to get a workplace to put together the rest of the shop.  I also had my old workbench (no drawers) underneath it.  Now that I've been in the space for a while, I know what I use more often and what I use less often.  I found I was getting tools out of the drawers fairly often and some items hanging on the pegboard weren't used very much.  On a whim, and with plywood and OSB coming down, I decided to build a French cleat wall.  The hanging items also gave me a chance to get a little more practice with the Domino.  It was definitely helpful working on relatively inconsequential pieces.

Before:
[attachment=38189]

[attachment=38190]

[attachment=38191]

[attachment=38192]

Shelf for the most important piece of shop equipment.
[attachment=38193]

[attachment=38194]
Project Website  Adding new stuff all of the time.

[attachment=38199]

[attachment=38195]

[attachment=38196]

[attachment=38197]

[attachment=38198]

[attachment=38200]

[attachment=38201]

[attachment=38202]

[attachment=38203]
I like it. Except for one small detail. Why so few tape measures? I think I have 25, at least.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
Very nice, gives me some ideas.

...oh and I have about 15 tape measures.....
I thought my four tapes were enough. One is over by the lumber rack. I use metal rulers more, I have an extra one that lives on my table saw fence.

Most of it are variations of pictures I saw on the web.

On the drill rack, I did use screws to attach the bottom supports to the vertical pieces. If I have to get new ones at some point, I can take them off to change the width. I didn't want to permanently glue it with dominos.
I like to use French cleats as often as I can. They're so practical.

Jim
Jim
Nice work Linc. Like it!
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
Lookin good (17issosuckie,wishitwasfixed)
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

French Cleat Tool Wall