Ok, I'm usually pretty good at finding things online. Today, can't do it. I was using my small wire gauge drill bits and broke the #66 and #67 sizes. All I need is 1 of each. McMaster Carr has them for $1.52 each, with $8.42 shipping. Can't do it. Anyone know where I can get just the couple sizes that I need at a reasonable price?
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry

Know anyone with Prime? Or spend $25 to get free shipping.

https://www.amazon.com/Kaufhof-06-00090-...r=8-1&th=1

There are other choices on Amazon.

Simon
Told you I was having an off day. Never thought to look for a whole set, duh.

Thanks, might just be my solution.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
Harbor Freight has a set with good price & have held up & worked well for me & readily available in lots of communities.
Ray
You should be able to buy them at an industrial supply store. I can get you some and just put them in  a regular an envelope for 50cents postage if you would like, just let me know. We can let the money catch up. I can get them tomorrow if you would like.

Tom
Look for a model train store in your area.  They always have small bits.  Another option is Ebay, though probably hard to get just one bit.
Tom, I really appreciate the offer. As a matter of fact, I have a model train store very nearby. Let me check there first.

I appreciate all of the responses.

Garry
Have you tried Ace Hardware
(12-16-2021, 09:42 AM)fixtureman Wrote: Have you tried Ace Hardware

Not yet. Thanks for the reminder. I forgot about trying there.

Garry
Depending on what you are drilling a simple piece of piano wire in the right diameter cut straight across with a pair of dykes is a better choice. If it dulls and starts smoking too much just cut a little more off the tip to freshen the edge. This works on wood, plastic, and thin aluminum and brass sheets. It will do nothing in iron or steel. Needs lots of RPM- use a with a Dremel type tool.
Proud maker of large quantities of sawdust......oh, and the occasional project!
Wire gauge drill bits