https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003OX9KME/

For $512, pretty good price, tables and extra blades.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis

(12-29-2021, 10:49 AM)Admiral Wrote: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003OX9KME/

For $512, pretty good price, tables and extra blades.

Back up to $757.71 for me now.

That was a pretty good price for current retail (especially considering inflation since the last time I looked at the 735).

I have been fortunate enough to get better deals through SnS here.

FWIW, camelcamelcamel does a decent job of letting me know about an item on Amazon dropping below a price threshold that I set.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.

(12-29-2021, 03:47 PM)iclark Wrote: Back up to $757.71 for me now.

That was a pretty good price for current retail (especially considering inflation since the last time I looked at the 735).

Yup, the Amazon pricing algorithms move quickly, you snooze you lose. Was a good deal for someone in the market for one.
Amazon must like you guys. $916 for me.

(12-30-2021, 05:49 AM)stav Wrote: Amazon must like you guys. $916 for me.

Just  checked, now $600.13; but no extensions nor extra blades, strange price....  It's bouncing around....
I just had a dw735x delivered today from “factory authorized outlet”. I double checked several times to see who they were, but they are an authorized dewalt dealer. The item “shipped” in 24 hours but FedEx didn’t actually have it for another 72. I paid $521 after tax. It’s a little higher now at $539 but if you sign up and add one to your cart they will text you a code for another $20 off, or did me at least.

Not affiliated, not really a recommendation but it worked for me. factoryauthorizedoutlet.com (yeah sounded fishy to me too)
You'd rather spend time using one that is available at price listed when you need it - than hunting for the best bargain wasting days...

Few tens of bucks is nothing compared to even single lost day of work not done

Nik
Amazon deal Dewalt 735, move fast