I have an ETS 150/3 I bought years ago. the grippy thing on the sanding pad detached, so I need to replace it.

You'd think this would be easy.

When I go to FestoolUSA.com and look up ETS 150/3, the accessories link sends me to this (and similar ones of differing hardness). 

But this is mine. It looks different.

[Image: i-wgdfBDW-M.jpg]

Mine looks like this (492286), and FWIW has the same numbers/letters on it. But Festool says this is for  ETS EC 125, LEX 125.

If nobody knows for sure. I'll buy that last one, but may as well check first. I might try gluing the grippy thing back on, for now, if I can find the right adhesive.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site

Have you asked on FOG? You might be getting hung up in model changes,
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard

(01-12-2022, 09:54 PM)cputnam Wrote: Have you asked on FOG?  You might be getting hung up in model changes,

I forgot about them. Thanks!
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

That's the multi stream model.  It has more holes and is supposed to have better air movement and there dust collection.  Of course this is only true if you get the compatible multi stream sand paper link or mesh type.  Otherwise you just cover up the extra holes.  They're compatible to your sander.  The last one is for the 125mm or 5" model and is not
I bought one of these, and this is the correct series of pads.
Best,
Aram, always learning

Aram is correct

For future reference I find festool customer service very good. Needed some help figuring out which one for my rotex since the numbers changed. They replied to email in less than 24 hours
Which Festool sanding pad