I want to build this (or similar) angled tenon jig for use with my Incra fence.

https://youtu.be/h0ZjBgFX0Wk

Thing is, you can't make a saddle that straddles the fence. Has anybody here made something similar for theirs? I'm thinking two runners that slide in the extrusion slots on top, maybe?
Semper fi,
Brad

Yes, you can make jig with a saddle pretty much just like what is pictured... I actually have a few different jigs that do just that. It's easy just cut a strip of wood about the same width as the fence body and use the fence t-slots to mount it on top of the fence. From there you have a surface (without interference from the positioner) to run your saddle jig. If you make it correctly the leg on the backside of the fence doesn't need to really touch the table surface. HTH
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group ID#: 34296
Group Password IBTP
Would you mind posting a pic or two showing your solution?

I'd really love to see it.
Semper fi,
Brad

My normal fence set-up with a sacrificial melamine fence face:
[attachment=40891]

The wood strip for the top of the fence:
[attachment=40894]
[attachment=40892]

With a jig:
[attachment=40895]
[attachment=40896]
[attachment=40897]
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group ID#: 34296
Group Password IBTP
Ooooooh!

That makes sense now, and of course is so simple and clean that I could never have come up with it on my own.

Thank you!
Semper fi,
Brad

Nine months later and I *finally* built one.  I didn't attach the backside guide correctly so I'll need to build another one, but the test run on this one worked great; I just have to keep positive pressure on the work side face. 

Thanks!
Semper fi,
Brad

Incra TS-LS tenon jig adaptation?